The Gaggia Accademia is a one-touch fully automatic home coffee machine which produces barista-quality coffee right at home. It’s a machine fit for home and offices and its user-friendly display offers customized settings with the touch of a button.
The stainless steel body adds a sleek appearance to the kitchen and guarantees durability. Users can select from seven automatic settings to make delicious cappuccinos, macchiatos and more without worrying about cleanup. The self-cleaning cycle will take care of it.
- Ceramic grinders with the strength of metal but without the excessive heat, thus preventing burnt coffee.
- Offers a pre-brewing soak to maximize aroma and taste.
- Seven keys with pre-set beverage settings.
- Contains a removable brewing group for efficient cleaning.
- Cup warmer to ensure hot espresso.
- Self-cleaning machine.
- Double boiler prepares brew and froths milk simultaneously.
- Supports custom taste with adjustable grinders and espresso adjustment tool.
- Comes with a hot water dispenser and steam nozzle.
- Brita filter compatible.
- Dimensions: 38.5 x 28.2 x 42.8 cm.
- Weight: 17 kg.
- Voltage: 230 V.
- Frequency: 50 Hz.
- Power Supply: 1500 W.
- Water pump pressure: 15 bar.
- Water tank capacity: 1.6 Liters.
- Coffee bean capacity: 350 grams.
- Milk carafe capacity: 0.6 Liters.
- Dump box capacity: 16 servings.
- Power saving ability: automatic stand-by.
- Colour and Design: black and stainless steel.
- Boiler material: Stainless steel.