Modern lines, cutting edge technology, the ability to
adapt to any need. These are the characteristics of Urban, the latest creation from Wega, inspired by
our designers and now a reality thanks to the efforts of our R&D team. Professionals who have skilfully interpreted the demands of a constantly evolving market, based on an ongoing dialogue with selected baristas from across the world. The result is a machine
with a distinctive, “urban” story inspired by urban design. In keeping with the movement’s philosophy, Urban aspires to a systematic, multidisciplinary approach to design in which attention to aesthetics does not detract from functionality and sustainability. Urban not only adapts to its setting, it enhances it and makes it more efficient thanks to its own unique style.
• 5” interactive capacitive touchscreen display positioned flush with the control panel with a protective tempered glass cover.
• “Mobile-like” interface to stay upto-date and enable the barista to work easily and efficiently.
• Easy-to-use tutorials that provide step-by-step support for the barista in dealing with a wide range of aspects, such as automatic grouphead washing, filter replacement and much more.
• Instant upload of photos and images to the machine’s display. Users can personalise their machine in just a few simple steps.
• Shot counter.
• Option of lowering 122mm raised groupheads to 82mm at any time using a stainless steel pull-out grid.
• New steam tap with dedicated knob with 90° rotation for quick and easy selection of off and on.
• Dry steam function for the ultimate foam.
• Service boiler boost function for busy periods to guarantee even better performance.
• Ability to connect directly to Customer Service.
• Optional pre-order of Wi-Fi management packet to allow remote control (from laptop, tablet, smartphone) of all machine functions and settings.
• Accurate temperature monitoring of electronic components for accurate, real-time diagnostics.
• Enhanced thermoregulators with high resolution PWM for precision temperature control.
• Separated hydraulic circuit to maintain consistent pressure as coffee is dispensed.
Dimensions – 800 mm (W) x 600 mm (D) x 590 mm (H)
Weight – 95 kg
Power at 230-400V : 4000 W
Request for Appointment