SLAYER STEAM EP
Specialty Coffee deserves nothing less.
Slayer Steam EP offers, by default, what the industry has long considered “optional”.
We believe you’re entitled to the temperature stability afforded by individual group boilers, quick and easy to access volumetric dosing, and high-quality parts that require less maintenance over time.
At Slayer we’ve worked behind the bar, we’ve operated cafes, and we’ve serviced machines. That’s why we’re able to include thoughtful features like a programmable Pre-Wet phase, massive drip tray to work on, low counter height to encourage customer engagement, and easy access to internal parts.
Designed with the needs of the modern speciality cafe in mind, Steam EP was made for coffee people, by coffee people.
- Volumetric activation, two buttons with four programmable settings
- Programmable pre-wet 0-4 secs, per setting, four per group
- Centralized heads-up Barista Dashboard™
- Intuitive, password protected menus
- Soft touch steam actuators and portafilters
- PID-controlled independent brew tanks
- Hot water mix valve
- Massive work surface
- Wing channels keep wires and hoses hidden
- Anodized aluminum finish, body color
- Powder coated matte black wings