LA CIMBALI M100i GT BDS + MAGNUM ON DEMAND TOUCH WIRELESS BDS
M100i GT BDS
Í-Innovative: Quality and top performance guaranteed for every type of user. M100i simplifies the manual actions involved in making a coffee or a cappuccino, even for cafeteria staff with little experience.
Í-Intelligent: Thanks to the new smart functions, the barista’s work has never been so simple. The M100i minimises the risk of mistakes when preparing drinks: thanks to the Barista Drive System the user is guided step by step throughout the preparation of the drink, from the coffee grinding to the dispensing.
Í-Interface optimization: The high technological level of the new M100i ensures first rate performance in the preparation of coffees and drinks using hot or cold milk.
• GT System – This exclusive system allows the temperature of each group to be regulated individually. It makes it possible to meet the exacting standard of precision requested by the WBC.
• Barista Drive System – An integrated system that facilitates the barista’s work thanks to the dialogue (via Bluetooth) between the machine and the grinder-doser. The barista is guided step by step throughout the preparation of the drink, from the coffee grinding
to the dispensing.
• Turbo Milk – A system integrated in the machine for quickly and easily managing hot milk (heated or frothed) and cold frothed milk, to ensure a wide range
• TurboSteam Cold Touch – Insulating, non-stick outer coating on the steam wand to keep its surface cold before, during and after steam delivery and while the milk is being frothed. It also guarantees a easy, safe cleaning.
Techinical Data :
Dimensions – 817 mm (W) x 559 mm (D) x 605 mm (H)
Weight – 95 kg
Power at 220-240V ~ 50/60 Hz : 6000 – 7100 W
Magnum On Deman Touch Wireless BDS
With Magnum on demand, the whole coffee beans are ground directly in the filter holder before the espresso is extracted, resulting in better in-the-cup aroma. The grinder-doser can be programmed to operate automatically or manually. In automatic mode, the grind function is activated by a photocell when the filter holder is placed on the fork. Dosage is pre-selected using the touch screen. In manual mode, once the filter holder is placed on the fork, the grind function is activated by selecting the required dose on the touch screen.
• The grammage of single and double doses is independent and consistent
• Micrometric screw adjustment of grind setting: fast and accurate
• Height-adjustable fork suitable for various filter holders
• Dosage centred in the filter holder
•No electrostatic charge
• Cleaning is quicker and simpler
• Touch screen for an easy and intuitive programming and use
• Three settings: single dose, double dose or continuous grind
• Grindstones – Flat
• Output/s – 4 g
• Hopper capacity – 1.6 kg
• Grinding burr diameter – 64 mm
Techinical Data :
Dimensions – 220 mm (W) x 400 mm (D) x 620 mm (H)
Weight – 15 kg
Power at 220-240V ~ 50/60 Hz : 300 W
Request for Appointment