LA CIMBALI M100 GT
Elegance, reliability, energy saving and high performance: the finest tradition of Italian espresso coffee evolves in the eye-catching shapes of the M100, the new professional machine for the bar, born to celebrate the first hundred years of Gruppo Cimbali success, while keeping an eye to the future. Its groups, of curved and rounded shape, recall those coffee machines characterized by hydraulic groups, while its simple design, aimed at the maximum ease of use combined with the highest performance in terms of the quality in the cup, expresses an approach attentive to the needs and tastes of the contemporary barista.
• GT System – This exclusive system allows the temperature of each group to be regulated individually. It makes it possible to meet the exacting standard of precision requested by the WBC.
• Smart Boiler – M100 is equipped with the patented Smart Boiler technology, which optimises the replenishment of water in the boiler and ensures the thermal balance, thus increasing hot water and steam
performance and reducing energy consumption.
• Thermal Efficiency – The M100 boiler is insulated with a jacket made of a special material with a very efficient thermal properties to reduce heat loss. This results in lower energy usage and subsequently lower wear of the boiler, resistors and other components.
• USB – The USB port allows connection to the most
advanced technologies and it also makes it possible to update the machine software, download configuration data and update recipes via a USB key.
• Bluetooth – By combining the M100 GT with an on-demand LaCimbali grinder-doser featuring the wireless technology, the perfect coffee grinding is
guaranteed. The Bluetooth technology enables the grinder-doser to constantly communicate with M100 GT and ensures the perfect extraction by automatically adjusting the grind in terms of dose and granulomatry without the intervention of an operatorer. This guarantees a perfect espresso coffee.
• Ruveco Teck – The M100 components which come into contact with water and steam have been subjected to the Ruveco Teck treatment, a production process that drastically reduces the release of metals in the delivered drinks This patent has obtained the NSF certification.
• TurboSteam Milk4 Cold Touch – Insulating, non-stick outer coating on the steam wand to keep its surface cold before, during and after steam delivery and while the milk is being frothed. It also guarantees a easy, safe cleaning.
Technical Data :
Dimensions – 817 mm (W) x 559 mm (D) x 605 mm (H)
Weight – 95 kg
Power at 220-240V ~ 50/60 Hz : 6000 7100 W
Request for Appointment