Without Auto-Tamper, With Auto-Tamper
RM18,410.00 – RM23,900.00
Based on its experience in the design and production of espresso and cappuccino machines, Cimbali offers a complete range of professional, high quality, top performing grinder-dosers. Grinder-dosers are used to grind the coffee beans and to dose the resulting coffee powder in the filter holder. Cimbali’s wide range of solutions can meet different needs in terms of functionality, design and performances. Automatic grinderdosers are controlled by a sensor, which activates automatic refilling of the doser once a set level of ground has been reached. On the other hand, with the manual grinder-dosers all operations need to be carried out by the barista. In the timer models, the operator decides the duration of the grinding process according to the needs of the moment. Thanks to the Perfect Grinding System, the wireless models interact directly with the coffee machine (when the latter is equipped with a special card that comes with the grinder-dosers): the machine communicates via Bluetooth with the wireless grinder-doser, which self-adjusts the grinding and the coffee dose for an excellent result in the cup.
• Optimised Interaction Compatible with Various Machines – We’ve created Elective to allow it to interact with LaCimbali’s most technologically advanced machines, in order to guarantee impeccable quality in the cup and maximum flexibility. Its natural and optimal pairing is with the M100i machine, as part of the integrated Barista Drive System (BDS). Thanks to the Bluetooth system built into the grinder, the LaCimbali M100, M39TE and M34 machines can also communicate with Elective, guaranteeing perfect coffee grinding every time, courtesy of PGS technology.
• Perfect Balance Hopper – A compact design featuring elegant shaping comes together with a new Inverter motor to bring about definitive change in the way we view grinding as a concept. The contained dimensions of Elective are designed to ensure optimal use in small spaces and improve the aesthetics of the bar or counter. The hopper is perfectly balanced and can be located safely on any worktop. This small detail in fact makes all the difference, making it easier to refill Elective and simpler to clean and control.
• Brand New Approach, To Next-Gen Touchscreen Control – The 4.3” touchscreen display is easy to use
and completely customisable. This starts with the look, the appearance, which is left to the discretion of the barista. But there’s more: in just a few steps, you can adjust the Elective grinding settings to ensure you get the result you want, every single time. The barista is also responsible for selecting and configuring programmes, while a set of pre-programmed settings is also provided.
• Integrated Working Cycle – Much of what’s innovative about Elective is invisible to the naked eye. The motor of the grinder, for example, is equipped with a low-energy-consumption inverter, which ensures consistent standards over time, even during intense levels of use in peak times. On top of that, the ventilation system used by Elective is able to keep the temperature of the grinder, beans and ground coffee constant, thus ensuring that the resultant coffee is both unaltered and uncompromised.
• Accessibility – Simple, immediate and safe: with Elective, the specialized technician takes just a few, simple and safe steps to access the product components in order to check their status, make any adjustments and complete the cleaning cycle.
• Grindstone – Flat
• Output/s – 4.1 g
• Hopper capacity – 1.5 – 1.7 kg
• Grinding burr diameter – 64 mm
Techinical Data :
Dimensions – 215 mm (W) x 400 mm (D) x 580 mm (H)
Weight – 19 kg
Power at 220-240V ~ 50/60 Hz : 320 W
Without Auto-Tamper, With Auto-Tamper