KEES VAN DER WESTERN SPIRIT
The brand new Spirit is the pinnacle of development by Kees van der Westen. A multi-boiler machine with the exceptional thermal stability Kees machines are known for, plus user friendly control of the boiler system. This allows for independent on-the-fly temperature adjustment to each group head via PID units on the front panel. A host of extra features makes the Spirit a whole new machine and represents a new level in the super premium espresso arena.
• Large steam boiler combines with independent stainless steel group boilers.
• water supply to coffee boilers is pre-heated in main boiler for minimal thermal fluctuation at group.
• One pressure gauge per group for individual monitoring.
• 2 separate pumps – one provides brew water pressure while the other fills the main boiler, significantly reducing oscillations in brew pressure.
• Built in auto pre-infusion with visual sliding piston.
• Fully saturated self bleeding groups.
• PID units under each group indicate coffee boiler temperature and allow on-the-fly adjustment.
• All new POM dispersion plates in each group are temperature neutral and resistant to fouling from coffee oils.
• Height adjustable drain tray.
• Steam activation by levers with progressive control.
• Illuminated rear panel allows for custom signange.
• Exceptional build quality with stainless steel frame and high grade aluminium body.
• Compact size for efficient use of space.
Technical Data :
Dimensions – 1150 mm (W) x 710 mm (D) x 450 mm (H)
Weight – 90 kg
Power at 220-240 V ~ 50/60 Hz : 4800 – 7300 W
Request for Appointment